Friday 10 May 2013

Tell me about your self

Good morning sir/madam,
I am Divya from perambur.

I finished my schooling in Bosco Academy with a percentage of 84 in 10th and 85 in 12th.

I completed my engineering in vel tech engineering college with a percentage of 78.

My family consist of 4 members,

My father is a traffic police.

My mother is a homemaker.

I have a younger brother.

Coming to my strength and weakness,

I am a quick learner and self-motivating person. I can cope up with any kind of Circumstances. I will always try to make others happy and cheerful.

Sometimes I become little emotional but I assure you that I can control it.

Coming to my hobbies,

I like playing carom and throw ball.
I like to listen melodious music which keep me calm when I am emotional.
I like to help poor people.

Coming to my skills,

I have knowledge about various programming languages like ORACLE, C++ and JAVA.

Thats all about myself.

Thank you.


Thank you Sir, its my pleasure to introduce me in front of you.
I am Kameswaran from Chennai.

I am B-Tech Engineering graduate in the Stream of Information Technology and with an aggregation of 7.5 (cgpa).

About my Schooling:

I did my HSC from ICFMHSS, chennai with an aggregation of 77%.

And I did my SSLC from Velammal mat. Hss with an aggregation of 75%.

I have done a Testing course in both manual and Automation where in automation I have done it with Selenium tool, from QSpider chennai.

More about me:

In schoolings I lead a Junior Hockey team as a Captain and won District level championship.

In college I have been as organizer for Adzap and debugging events in my college symposium.

About my Hobbies: reading books, writing diary, bike ride.

About my Strength: adaptability and possibility thinker.

Abt my Weakness: more suitable person so to overcome that I have been going to gym and maintain diets.

Thats all and thanks once again sir, thank you.



I'm Murali Krishna Bhallamudi. I did my B-Tech from Jntu-Hyderabad with computer science as specialization.
My major project is campus orkut, a social networking website where user can meet his friends and friends of friends. My mini project is Modeling and detection of camouflaging worm. Here I studied different mechanisms and characters exhibited by camouflaging worm. Now I'm working as freelance web designer.

My strengths include problem solving and good team player. I would like to explain you with an example. I'm a good team player since my school days. I did combined studies with my friends. We used to divide syllabus among us. Then we used to explain group and listen from the group. This helped me to understand the concepts well. That I continued in my graduation. I play games like cricket and badminton where further improved my team skills.

Finally my career objective is to work with a growth oriented company where I can work in the domain of programming. For the next two to three years I would like to learn as much as I can and contribute for the growth of my company.

Thank You!

Good Morning sir/ mam.

About me:

I am Laxmikanth.

My Educational Qualifications are I completed my BSc from Osmania University with an aggregate of 67%. I completed my Intermediate from board of intermediate with an aggregate of 69%, and I completed my 10th standard from SSC board with an aggregate of 76%.

MY technical skills are I have good knowledge on C, java SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Salesforce.

Apart from this won a consolation prize in "Emerging Techies Contest", a Dist. Level event on Computers Science held in Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar.

- My strengths are A highly self motivated individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Quick learner.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities.

My family consists of 4 members including me.

My mother is a home maker and I have 2 siblings.

My hobbies are playing cricket and chess and listen to music.

Thank you.

Thank you sir for giving me this fine opportunity to introduce myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment